Automatic Horizontal Cylindrical Autoclaves
Map Industries Horizontal Cylindrical Autoclaves are best suited for sterilizing large volumes in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. We provide ergonomically designed high-pressure horizontal autoclave sterilizers perfect for academic institutions, biotech companies, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, research centers, and food and beverage companies. These sterilization units are designed to meet stringent sterilization requirements and can be used to sterilize medical dressings, surgical instruments, rubber and plastic goods, glassware, and utensils. Additionally, the latest technology features a pressure gauge, safety valve, as well as a steam release valve to ensure the device delivers optimal functionality.
SALIENT FEATURES OF HORIZONTAL CYLINDRICAL AUTOCLAVE :
- Vacuum Systems: By mechanically removing air initially from within a chamber with the use of a vacuum system, no air pockets hinder the penetration of steam into the chamber and hence the sterilizing process.
- Steam sterilization of varied hospital equipment (gloves, linen, gauze, cotton, instruments, glassware, etc.) using pre-programmed 121°C & 134°C cycles in the computer’s memory.
- All models are equipped with an Electrical Steam Generator up to a volume of 1000 liters.
- Sterilization temperature was maintained uniformly throughout the chamber to within ± 0.5°C of the set temperature.
- Air filter with a diameter of 0.01 microns for stabilizing internal pressure in vacuum conditions.
- Door safety: When the chamber is under pressure, the door automatically locks. To ensure sterile chain integrity, both doors on double door models will not open at the same time.
- Safety valves for the jacket and chamber are included.
- SS 304/S316 steel was used to fabricate the chamber. The chamber is surrounded and strengthened by a heavy-duty steel jacket.
- All machines can be customized with traditional hinged doors or with Modern Automatic sliding doors.
- The chamber’s homogeneous and speedy pre-heating is ensured by the double-wall design.
STEAM STERILIZER STERILITY ASSURANCE THROUGH AUTOMATION:
- Temperature, Pressure, Steam Injection, Sterilization time, Drying, and all other essential time-based parameters are controlled by a Microprocessor / PLC during sterilization.
- Important sterilization parameters such as Phase Status, Current Values, and Set Values are presented on the controller screen and on the remote computer through SCADA software at all times.
- Online display of temperature and pressure keeps the user informed about the state of the cycle at all times.
- In the event of an error, an error code and an alarm are created, and the cycle is automatically stopped. Error, possible cause, and solution are displayed on the computer screen.
- For each cycle, the powerful SCADA software keeps full records of Process-Data.
- For each batch of items sterilized, reports are given in Data, Summary, and Graph forms.